Thursday, August 03, 2006

good gawd

just found this website: beeraw.com

naturally, an obsession with honey accompanies my obsession with tea. i was flabbergasted at all the varieties of honey in europe, several of which i brought back home with me, which are DWINDLING more quickly than i care to acknowledge. up to this point, right now, today, i have not found any honey in 'merica that i am even half as excited about as the honey in europa. i CAN'T WAIT to order honey from this website. it makes me so happy i could burst. and all my gooey sweet insides would make a big mess.

and i know that some really strict vegans do not eat honey, so do not even start barking up that tree, because it is already barked. and yeah, honey is bee throw up, but who CARES? especially if you are supporting small bee keepers. who are nice to their little buzzy friends.

haha, buzzy friend -- first time i've ever used that phrase to refer to anything other than my vibrator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao.....I thought they were called "bobs" or "bogs".