Friday, October 27, 2006

disappointed

really? nobody knows what mush is? i guess we will just have to WAIT and see who DOES know.

BUT.....if you want to come to my house tomorrow morning at 7ish, i will be making it. aunt momo making mush. not something you want to miss.

did i mention that at my house, it smells like bacon? it kind of makes me want to throw up a little bit. this morning i made pancakes while julie made bacon, and when i went to put my pajamas back on tonight (because yes, i wear the same pajamas a number of times before i wash them), they smelled like BACON. my pajamas did. i put them in the dirty clothes. yesterday, i had to go family grocery shopping in anticipation of the arrival of the in-laws, and i had to buy things like milk from a COW and bacon from a COW and cheese from a COW and lunch meat from....NOT A COW. i got stuff for sandwiches, but then today julie had to go back to the store becaus apparently the kind of bread we eat isn't good for people with difurticulitis. i'm sure that isn't how you spell that. but it is some kind of intestine problem, where you can't eat....bread? i don't know. i guess not 9 grain bread. so julie went and got some colonial brand white bread. how is that bread so squishy and soft? it just baffles me. my bread is not gooey like that. i vaguely remember eating that kind of bread in my past, and having it stick to the roof of my mouth.

here at our house, the food cultures they are colliding.

No comments: