Wednesday, May 17, 2006

...and we're back!

it has been just silly how long it has been since i posted anything. you know it must be bad if i haven't even found time to BLOG. so here it is.....i'm a homeowner!!! we closed the whole she-bang on may 12, i signed 948543985 pieces of paper (i was kind of stressed and i kept messing up my signature because i was all shaky and plus my hand was getting tired because i had signed 2938439284 pieces of paper and then it made me more stressed because i was thinking that they were probably noticing that i was messing up my signature and thinking that i was forging it or some foolishness like that). and it was a done deal. i didn't read ANY of the papers i signed. purrrrrfect. one other side note: i went to my bank to get a cashier's check for roughly 4x my annual salary, and they did not ask to see id.

the house is wonderful. the animals love it, though the cats are pissed because we aren't letting them outside yet. they need to acclimate. every waking moment is spent painting or unpacking and i have so many bruises on my legs i kind of look like i need to call myself at the shelter for some help. julie is outside mowing the lawn (cute!) and we have our millionth trip to home depot planned for this evening. i love my new gas stove and the clawfoot tub makes me wet. in a couple of ways.

No comments: