Sunday, April 30, 2006

visions of plastic storage bins danced in my head

i have descended into a hell that is sorting items into four categories: yard sale, goodwill, trash, keep. i had no idea that our combined belongings were so extensive. did i say earlier that i thought it would be a good idea to move? i don't know what i was thinking.

if you used to be my friend, but are now wondering if i've been kidnapped or killed or otherwise incapacitated, or if i just hate you...well the answer is none of the above. i'm just a shut in, and the only people i talk to are my real estate agent, my mortgage guy (who is my new best friend -- did you want to know his number? because i have it memorized), allstate, and myself. oh yes, and julie. god bless her, it actually IS a wonder that she hasn't killed/incapacitated me by now. **julie smiles devilishly from the couch** by the time i go to work tomorrow it will have been 40+ hours since i last left the house.

bed. time. bunny.

No comments: